Naomi Welsh Poems
- ~i See You~ I see you, I watch I hear you, I listen I feel ...
- ~a Poem Of Self Pity~ I sit here alone Wallowing in self ...
- ~a Very Short Poem Of Optimism... Let the good times outshine ...
- ~nature's Way~ In the quiet wake of the day The birds come ...
- ~you Were~ You were the light That brightened up the ...
- If You Ever Need Me Again I know you hate me I can feel it ...
- ~this Is Me~ From this day fouth I vow to be myself ...
I am from Northern Ireland I love to write poetry. I write poetry because I find it very therapeutic and it's a great way to express myself. My inspiration to write poetry came from Michael Jackson who I will always love and admire R.I.P MJ: ( more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Naomi Welsh
~i See You~
I see you, I watch
I hear you, I listen
I feel you; Deep within your emotions
You are my inspiration
You challenge me to be better
You help me to stay strong
Even though we are far apart
You will forever be in my heart
Even though I don't know you personally
I really love you so
More than you
Could ever know