Narendra Kuppan Poems
- Blend Whenever I was failing, my spirit was falling. Once I ...
- The Abasement Black, white, black, white. White, black, ...
- Bliss We are children with immortal bliss. We are busy in ...
- Tiny Drop Waste of tiny, tiny water drops. Always triggers ...
- Army To Their Counters’ People...
- Name What is a name? It is nothing but a label given to ...
- Deepavali Deepavali is a festival of light. On deepavali ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Country like India requires only one honest, sincere, and a good dedicated dictator, who will remain good for ever and always win...Instead of many good individuals in democracy.'''Narendra.K
'''Having many good men and few bad men in democracy is as good as the worst dictator with no moral values ruling the country.'''Narendra.K
'''Why my country never improves, because I never.'''Narendra.K
'''Reformation starts from individual not by mass'''Narendra.K
'''You change, than that change will change what you want to change'''Narendra.K
Whenever I was failing, my spirit was falling.
Once I tasted success, my spirit brimmed like fountain.
When I was failing, I was thinking life was only full of grief.
Once I tasted success, I came to know life is blend of both failure and success.
Don’t feel proud when you are success and don’t get dishearten when you are failure but think it is a chance, given to you to do better next.