Nash lenin Rodriguez
Nash lenin Rodriguez Poems
- The Center Of “i” Can you see the struggles in my eye? Can ...
- Sorrow Of A Widow Poor widow, her life is in sorrow She ...
- Touch Of Love My frame is empty Please draw shapes ...
- In The Happy Community in the happy common community that ...
- Oneness In Dreams From dreams, waking up with the dimmer ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nash lenin Rodriguez
The Center Of “i”
Can you see the struggles in my eye?
Can you break it? Or you’ll just sigh and let me die
Where should I start?
Does the things I know makes me smart?
My life that is void and dry
Even my roar reaches the sky
I wanted warmth but I am keen to fry
Is there something can cause me joy that I should not buy?
Then what is it so that I’ll cease my bray
Should I be blind to deny?
Or I’ll set my emotions and fly?
Then see the struggles in my eye
My existence beaks into pieces but why?
Maybe I am cursed with face of wry
For this I’ll just chose to...