Natalia Sozh and friends
Natalia Sozh and friends Poems
- Akulina Tamm. Dispaired When all the walls between us ...
- George Jaropolsky. Insomnia No scratches, neither sirens nor ...
- Akulina Tamm. Loneliness Placed in an armchair my cat Philip ...
- Natalia Sozh. Witchcraft I'll take old masterpieces' air And...
- Natalia Sozh. I Will Return When I come back in would-be ...
- Natalia Sozh. Karagash Evening... Gentle summer country ...
- Natalia Sozh. Tulips The tulips shut their tender petals To ...
SOZH is a pen-name taken by NATALIA after the river in Belorussia where she was born.
AKULINA TAMM is also a pen-name of another friend of mine. If I'm not mistaken she took it after her grandmother.
My name is a real one. Reading and translating verses is my hobby.
We all live in Tiraspol, Moldova.
Being fond of my talented frieds I want you to get acquainted with them too. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natalia Sozh and friends
Akulina Tamm. Dispaired
When all the walls between us disappear,
My darling, I'll touch again your side
And we shall realize that time is really dear
And there's no use in showing off pride.
Oh, we have seen too much of dirt and ashes
And on behalf of people we were parted,
But when all Europes unite with Asias
We'll make an attempt and try to restart it.
My being a galosh is not the trouble:
Though not in fashion I'm still rather cute.
But people say we cannot make a couple
Because you're a dispaired worn-out boot.
Translated from Russian by Larisa Ladyka