Natalie Frey Poems
- A Seasonal Friendship After thawing form the cold, The sun ...
- Passing Away Death is like freefalling from earth, Into the...
- The Best Memory I Contain It smells like any summer evening, ...
- All At Once Your heart feels like old cardboard, Slowly ...
- My Little Sister She's younger, she's shorter, But she has ...
- Let The Strong Survive Sometimes, you feel the burdens, Of ...
- One Can Only Hope One can only hope, That out of someone, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natalie Frey
A Seasonal Friendship
After thawing form the cold,
The sun befriends the earth,
Like a relationship growing old,
Praying for rebirth.
A friendship that has withdrawn from firth,
With each passing season.
Just as spring brings new life to earth,
So can two friends find new reason.
To come together once more,
After a winter spent apart.
To share a common floor,
And let lost joy back in each heart.