Natalie Frey Poems
- Passing Away Death is like freefalling from earth, Into the...
- One Can Only Hope One can only hope, That out of someone, ...
- The Feline Finesse Of Miss Gol... In a metropolis of ...
- The Best Memory I Contain It smells like any summer evening, ...
- All At Once Your heart feels like old cardboard, Slowly ...
- My Little Sister She's younger, she's shorter, But she has ...
- A Seasonal Friendship After thawing form the cold, The sun ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natalie Frey
Death is like freefalling from earth,
Into the unknown and undefeatable.
Into something so great and eternal,
As the bottomless ocean,
Where man fears to venture.
At first glimpse,
Death appears dark and looming,
Like a large, swaying woods,
Covered by the night,
Yet, strangely, it brings safety.
As it embraces your spirit,
Your mind is eased and settled.
Memories of life pass like luminescent comets.
You do not feel shattered or broken,
But rather, entirely complete.