Natalie Linda Harrison
Natalie Linda Harrison Poems
- I Am The Dawn Sun splashed drops of sugar candy White gold ...
- Change Me Then More quickly than can be imagined I find ...
- Dreamer He has lived more dreams Than I have wished And ...
- Sunrise Serenade Paint me a sunrise Gold's of ...
- Little Row Boat Amongst blooms of gold And white lilies on a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natalie Linda Harrison
I Am The Dawn
Sun splashed drops of sugar candy
White gold flicks of molten light
A horizon boysenberry stained
Quick to come and fast to leave
Oh fickle is the dawn
I am this ever-changing dawn
Sweet and pleasing; a lovers candy
Yet men forget how quick I leave
Fleeting as those pale beams of morning moon light
"Come and stare, " they say " at this rising sun."
They yearn a kiss of my passion red lips stained
I am the harlot you see at night, shadow stained
Most who see me don't believe I am a child of the dawn
But as my grandmother would ...