Natasha Clark Poems
- My Friend how do u help someone u love someone as pale as a ...
- Broken the feeling she once had have come to and end i was ...
- ~*all My Tears*~ I'm so tired of being here Suppressed by ...
- Scared when i heard u were hurt i didnt know what to do i ...
- No Matter What no matter how far i go there is one thing i ...
- Alone the pain sets in i feel alone hopeless without ...
born in 1991 lived in jersey durham jacksonville chatham and many other places...i traveled alot and i have a veery difficult life filled with confusion pain and sorrow (all the makings of a great poet.) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasha Clark
how do u help someone u love
someone as pale as a dove
hurting beneath the surface
pain burning like a furnace
i try to help but i feel helpless
she is so perfect to me but she doesnt see that
all she ses is the flaws of the world
110 pounds and thinks shes fat
she's so lonely she cuts deep
so afraid she cries in her sleep
to watch her like that makes me weak
my perfect friend so frail and meek
evntually she will suceed
in her tries to end her life
then wer will she be
stil as lonely as can be
hurting on the inside