Natasha Hochar Poems
- Sixth Unspoken Your flame has burnt out a long time ago but ...
- Rays Of You The fortress stands strong tonight in Zion And ...
- This Is Not Over What encompasses me is this I am entangled ...
- The Only Land In the chaos, the astounding pandemonium, ...
- Voluntary Oblivion Roaming free in voluntary oblivion away ...
- Stop Motion Moon after moon is reborn and waning, and I am ...
- The Elevator Sensation I pined to become weightless Closed ...
Hello there! I'm Natasha, an official member of this planet since 1990.
My love affair with poetry and literature began the moment I became literate. I'm from Lebanon, a middle eastern country bordering Syria and Palestine, holding Beirut as its capital, the Mediterranean for its sea and Arabic as its native language.
I have a weakness for interesting or beautiful ideas and their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasha Hochar
The Elevator Sensation
I pined to become weightless
Closed my eyes and thought I'd take this
I wanted to be nameless
I began to rise and thought I could wake this
I was blind and shameless
Didn't mind that I'd make this
I wanted to be painless
I began to find that I can break this
I'm getting off my knees
I'm getting to the top floor
I'm flying on a trapeze
I'm drunk and I want more
I pined to become spaceless
Closed my eyes and knew I should take this
I wanted to be faithless
I got high and I fell to shake this