Natasha Mahtani Poems
- Left It Too Late If I tell you how I feel If I lay my heart ...
- Into Nothingness I don’t follow my destiny I laugh at my ...
- The Boy From Far Far Away I once knew a boy from far far ...
- The Truman Show Has Ended The show is over The curtain is ...
- My Teenage Love I miss ur good mornings I miss the sleep ...
- The End Of Me Crawling under my skin Pinpricks on the ...
- The Shoes That Never Met Again The shoes, they came ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasha Mahtani
Left It Too Late
If I tell you how I feel
If I lay my heart bare
Would you trample on my feelings
Or would you still be there?
I don't have the courage
The words get stuck
O see it in my eyes,
Please feel it in my touch
I cant wait any longer
Must let you know
Should I say it with flowers
Or write it in a song?
So i curled up my hair
I wore my best dress
I whispered 'I love you'
But you'd already left...