Natasha StubbsEnnis Poems
- Hospitals Banging on the windows, Let me out, Death ...
- Dead Or Alive? If you’re still alive, Call my name, If ...
- My Emily They deny me the thing, That keeps me going, The...
- Save My Broken Soul Save my broken soul, From the depths of...
- Violent Relationships In the dark, I get butterflies, ...
- Burning The smoke. The flames, Orange flames, Rising,
- Murder This ghost haunts the street, On this night, A ...
At 10 i became an Emo/Goth/Punk. Love:
My Chemical Romance, The Used, Evanescence, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, Drowning Pool, Disturbed. Love my friends, and yes Emily, I love you more. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasha StubbsEnnis
Banging on the windows,
Let me out,
Death surrounds me,
Torture and torment,
Blood and bleeding,
Facing fear by confusion alone,
It’s the dance of the deceit,
The goal of the gullible,
The perception of the paranoid,
It will drive you insane,
The nurse comes running in,
Relief in one hand,
Forgiveness in the other,
Forcing medication down my throat,
Insane asylums are for the sanest,
For we do not need help,
Help is for the people, who cannot see it,
They cannot see the potential danger,
That is why they need medication, ...