Nathalia Hunter Poems
- Flowers Above Her Flowers dangling above her, It's colors ...
- Take Off The bright lights shimmering along the ground Guide...
- Move Along Camping out, Watching stars. Cool air: Feel ...
- This Feeling This feeling overwhelms me. It takes over my ...
- Running To A Stroll As he runs to the end of the world, ...
- It Was She. Sounds that make out words Spill out of her ...
MY name is Nathalia. I am Fifteen Years Old. Writing, dancing, swimming, music, family, and friends are the things in life I could not live without. They make my world go round. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nathalia Hunter
Flowers Above Her
Flowers dangling above her,
It's colors pink, green, and brown.
There's nothing but this empty bench beside her.
Petals that once fell now lay on the floor.
An occasional car, an occasional person,
And the wind that swoops up behind them
Brings the petals into a twirl.
The post light shines through the pink.
Oh! What magnificent beauty as it swirls and lights up the street.
Though the motel behind her is empty and dead,
It's nice to know there's still movement, and life, with what's left
Of this broken down place.
Vines hugging ...