Naveed Raja Poems
- To My Lost Ruby For She was seven and I six...yes six And ...
- A Supplication A supplication often escapes His lips ...
- Scholarly Trash: Back On Their... O ye band of unliterary ...
- The Charms Of That Jinni And I told her, what fetched her ...
- In Utter Solitude Beneath the apple tree, In the month of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Naveed Raja
To My Lost Ruby
For She was seven and I six...yes six
And never knew I that weird pull
Verily too strange for any such kids,
Though not that strange that one forbids.
Of course not of the sensual nature,
But that pull transcended
For she knew not and neither did I,
What that rose was that bloomed by & by
And those hopscotch days I still remember
Whenever we played I cheated her.
For she was so docile and I too clever.
But No! ...No! ...she proved even cleverer.
Perhaps she knew I was playing unfair,
But yet she protested not, I don't ...