Nawal Salah Poems
- Natures Beauty The sun shines, The moon hides. The birds ...
- A Day In A Students Life Dring Dring i hear from the clock ...
- Song Of The Caged Bird Oh how is it to be locked in a ...
- A New Friend At first she was unknown to me but somehow she ...
- Girls A baby is born Sadness on faces. People whispers, ...
- A New Beginning I saw the stars above I watched them ...
I am a 13 year old girl who lives in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.My biggest desire is to be a well known poet.I started writing poems when i was in 3rd grade and the poems now written appear to be much well written.
please log onto my blog and tell me if you find it interesting or not http: //ethereal987.blogspot.com/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nawal Salah
A Day In A Students Life
Dring Dring i hear
from the clock that's near.
It's time to get busy
and to get dizzy.
I'ts 6: 00 in the morning
when the neighbours will be snoring.
Oh I'm faster than a cheetah
only in getting ready for school.
I hear the honk now
already the bus is down.
I reached school late
and wasn't able to meet my mates.
Then starts classes
when i need to wear my glasses.
It's time to go
and I've always wished so.
Soon I reached home
had my lunch and fell in bed.
Woke up later
found tons of homework.
there goes the ...