Neha Dua Poems
- First Dance Like an infant in the cradle I rocked in his ...
- When I Die When I die Who will cry? The friends I forgot
- Her Story The kohled eyes encapsulated the depth of sea For ...
- Inspire To touch the blue sky Leave the fear of falling from...
- Why? You made me believe its true And I closed my eyes ...
- That Moment Of Truth Walking in the twilight I followed my ...
- Memories Live Forever Dear ones come and just go by Never ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Neha Dua
Like an infant in the cradle
I rocked in his arms and penned this fable
The sweet lucid lyrics of the song
Made me forget right and wrong
He looked at me as if a rainbow in the sky
My heart skipped a beat and I felt so shy
My silky black hair acted as a veil
But his one touch and I let myself sail
He held me close and his lips touched mine
As if a thirsty soul tasted french wine
My fingers then reached his curly hair
Ang got entwined without care
I envisioned our future in those moments so pure
He is my soulmate my heart said for ...