Neha Godambe Poems
- My First Cig Puff Holding that slender stick in between two ...
- Give Me A Break… I Am Pms Ing! I may slap you, curse you, ...
- A Contraceptive Pill Afore falling in his arms they advice to...
- Warmth Of Breeze Imagine me as a book covered with dust, A ...
- Zoo - Just To Amuse You One fine day, I planned a visit to ...
- For My Daughter Now, I don't really care, she is my grown-up ...
- Mystery Taciturn, murky but young Onto you my temptations ...
Emotions are deep and strong.
And we all are slaves to our emotional self.
I aim to pen down the enigma of varied human emotions in the form of poems.
They speak the lingo of love, depression, attachment, detachment, forgiveness, expectations, care, passion, devotion, relations and a lot more expressing emotions. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Neha Godambe
My First Cig Puff
Holding that slender stick in between two fingers
Stance of an emperor of a classy empire
The curvy wavy smoke in air lingers
One cig in hand smartens your attire
I remember my first cig puff,
How I held its butt between my lips
An air of curiosity traveled down my core
As a friend lighted for me its tip
The lit cigarette brightened my ecstasy
And with pride I took my first puff
Smoke dint seem finding space inside
And I burst out, it made me cough
That challenged me to attempt once again
This time I felt my smoke-filled chest
I was ...