NENGOVHELA MURENDENI Poems
- Self Respect Self respect is self love Self respect provoke ...
- Happiness In My Soul I once found into my soul, the joy of ...
- Our President Jz. (Jacob Zuma) Do you want to lead really? ...
- So, She Dumped Me I used to believe in her She used to trust...
- Was It Because Of That Beuty? I was a blinded ...
- The Voice Of Poetry The voice of poetry have to be ...
- Woman And Child Abuse Woman are God gift to man They resist ...
I WAS BORN ON THE 08 OF THE FIRST MOUNTH IN SOUTH AFRICA IN A VILLAGE CALLED MARAXWE WHICH IS FOUND AT VENDA, OUT SIDE THOHOYANDOU.
I AM CONCIVED FROM MRS NENGOVHELA TENDANI MERRIAM WITH THE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.
I AM A CRISTIAN WHO DO REALLY BELIEVE IN GOD AND LET GOD TO LEAD HIS WAY ALL THE TIMES, ATTENDING CHURCH AT 'THE ZION APPOSTOLIC OLD ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about NENGOVHELA MURENDENI
Self respect is self love
Self respect provoke love for others
Self respect is GOD respect
Self respect is self norishing
Self respect is self control
Respect and love
Respect and praise
Respect and join
Respect and rejoyce
Respect and cellebrate
Respect and enjoy
For the love of god is respect.