Nerissa Hedlind Poems
- Lightouse In Me So each have a journey We often ...
- No Ending did you ever feel love's that's lost and you know...
- Love In The Moment Love in the moment.... I CARE Love in ...
- Chocolait i sit sip cholate liquid with a dropp poured in my...
- I'M Soury do we do the words do we see the dust
- D.I.Y. I AM TIRED OF THE GAME I WANT ENGLISH MY OWN WAY I ...
- For You afraid to ask if what you are feeling afraid to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nerissa Hedlind
Lightouse In Me
So each have a journey
We often wander
Sailing in serenity
Searching to yonder
Life's full of bliss
Sailing + Lighthouse
Who needs a lighthouse
Canoe arise to shrink
A light forgotten
Cast all the darkness
Shed a light from me
Rays will led
Sleep in my arms finally