My Love Story In Two Minutes - Poem by Nerissa Hedlind
I ask for a man but he's wasn't the one.
He gave me the man but he wasn't awesome.
He gave me the awesome but he wasn't social.
He gave me the social but he wasn't special.
He gave me the special and there's the end
You're the one.
Comments about My Love Story In Two Minutes by Nerissa Hedlind
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda