Nestor David Armas
Nestor David Armas Poems
- Bookends In between me and you There are volumes untold ...
- Greener Pasture... Show me the other side Where the grass ...
- A Day To Pause... Today was the day I looked about and saw ...
- A Plea... Whittle me this Stick I toss Across the thick Of...
- On The Spot... On the spot And in spots I make it rain ...
- Blue Unseen... Where have you been? Have you been ...
- A Call Of Duty... Beauty in her possession; Is a power no...
Comments about Nestor David Armas
In between me and you
There are volumes untold
We the bookends
Kept the stories within,
Pop up books
And color by numbers,
There's still crayon splatters
Across the pages,
And still wet edges,
And underlined sentences,
And crossed out paragraphs,
Pressed in between some layers
Are dry roses and leaves,
Memories that left the letters smeared,
And though our stories may finish
And remain unpublished,
I just want to tell you
Our love was volumes
With no ...