Nezim Frakulla Poems
- I'M Your Slave, You Are My Lov... I'm your slave, you are my ...
- We Have Set Off Into Exile We have set off into exile, May ...
- Some Young Fellows Have Now Tu... Some young fellows have...
- In The Dust Left By Your Foots... Listen to me, my ...
- Nezim Has Made It Merry Who bade the divan speak ...
- Friends Of Mine, They Are Fine... Friends of mine, they ...
- Oh Your Gaze, That Slicing Sab... Oh your gaze, that slicing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nezim Frakulla
I'M Your Slave, You Are My Love
I'm your slave, you are my love,
I turn to you, my beloved,
Save me now or let me perish,
Take and choose the best solution,
I lament and am in torment,
Heavy on me lies this planet,
I to perish would prefer
And save myself from love's affliction
Yet in spite of all our anguish,
Will our lovers not address us,
We are slaves in desolation,
Let them fetch us and despatch us.