NGALAH GWEDENG Poems
- From Room 5 For this song That by me is sung (in one cheap ...
- Every Journey Is A Story. Every journey is a story Every ...
- Reflections In A Bar I wonder in this crowded dark And ...
- Confidence Confidence is like the calabash For drinking ...
- Life’s Ailments’ Sole Cure I wish to God that my dreams ...
- Prepare To Prepare Be prepared to prepare a hope For a ...
NGALAH Julius GWEDENG aka PA NGALAH is a freelance teacher of English and Literature in English, based in Limbe Cameroon. HE has taught in several secondary and high schools and has written on a vast variety of issues. He studied in Government primary School Buea Town, G.S.S. Fundong, C.H.S Bambui and the University of Yaounde, where he joined the Yaounde University Poetry Club and was elected as ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Life’s Ailments’ Sole Cure
I wish to God that my dreams become true
And pray earnestly to lead a life pure
So that from me you may learn how so sure
Candour is all of life’s ailment’s sole cure.
I wish each day I leave home to submit 5
My will to His so out there I commit
No fault to alter the goals that I set
To be enriched to forgive and forget.
I wish to forget all pains and count gains
So my blessings may multiply like grains 10
Of love I sow in faces to keep grins
Away from smiles that spark to slay all sins.
I wish all sins be washed from every thought