Nicholas J. Roberts
Nicholas J. Roberts Poems
- Decodit I thought I'd write a little peace of my mined I ...
- The Maker Farewell, sweet little girl; Your suffering has ...
- Chinese Walls I do not weep for strangers - That terrible ...
- Capture The King Capture the King In the Rhine Through the ...
- The Tube More pedestrian than a shopping street, These ...
- Words Prattle prattle, tittle tattle, Words that rhythm and...
- If Only If only, if only things hadn't been so, If only, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicholas J. Roberts
I thought I'd write a little peace of my mined
you won't be effendied by it wisdom has a hedge to it like a tooth
like rued words I find
you can only really use it for affect people grope
but always under-understand they attend to shun the truth
badgers are profferred instead
as long as they bay the rules
they must kill the terrors gnome at a Watt the cost
even ignorance even a balanced and even dread
now the tools
are blaming the manwork who doesn't standunder what is lost
it worries you you flossed your faith?
not you ...