Nick Bell Poems
- 'A True Friend' A friend is someone that you are close to A ...
- 'Another Diabetes Poem' February 14th 2003, a day made for ...
- 'Bottled Up Feelings' Everytime I think of you I feel ...
- 'Nostalgic Feelings' Lately, I've been having a feeling ...
- 'Lazy Sunday' Sitting around outside In my hammock Glazing ...
- 'Diabetes' Dear diabetes I cannot take it anymore My body...
- 'Don'T Label Me' Just look around You see people People who...
Hello! My name is Nicholas Bell or Nick for short. I am 12 years old and I LOVE writing poems. My poems are usually based on personal things like feelings and emotions. Some of my poems are personal. Aside from poems, I am also a musician, I play guitar. I listen to lots of rock music and related genres. I like to play hacky sack with my friends. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick Bell
'A True Friend'
A friend is someone that you are close to
A friend is someone that always remains true
A friend is someone that sticks to you like glue
A friend is someone that understands what you are going through
A friend is someone that is kind
A friend is someone who would never leave you behind
A friend is someone who is the greatest gift to mankind
A friend is someone who could never let me down
A friend is someone who always around (when you need 'em)
A friend is YOU. That's right.
You've been a very good friend to me
Only you can see
Our true friendship