Nick Downer Poems
- Kinetic Energy it feels like glass breaking into a million ...
- This Lack Of Trust this lack of trust, from years of hurt ...
- Suffocation Last night I had the weirdest dream I dreamt ...
- Simple Love Baby, i dont want to play head games with ...
- Death Of An Illusion I saw you again not like I had in a ...
- My Life Is Not A Fairy Tale My life is not a fairy tale, ...
- Love- Noun, To Be Confused i think that love is the most ...
I'm pretty much your average lesbian living in Canada's capital. I love too many things to mention, and obviously writing is one of them. I love to have an outlet to express my thoughts, and I always hope that maybe my words can touch someone in the way that I am touched when I read something that strikes me so close that I swear the words could have come from my own being. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick Downer
it feels like glass
breaking into a million tiny shards
as it hits a brick wall
flying at full force it becomes
nothing but chaos as everything
falls silent after the one loud explosion
as the pieces dissolve together
on the ground,
so does the fury from which
the glass was flung.
ahhh it feels so good
to watch it all break apart.
it feels so good to destroy something
and so then,
maybe the explosion feels good too
maybe after blasting into something
while full of so much kinetic energy,
the calm and meltdown