Nick Lacey Poems
- Leaks The boat has sprung a leak The naive sailor proclaims ...
- Sick Of It All All the hate raining down on you People ...
- Unfair She sits up at night waiting for him to come home But...
- Society's Theft The endless pursuit of dreams cut short by ...
- Evil's End The towers come down with a loud blast From that ...
- No More Waiting Countless days passed and I just waited As ...
I love writing poems about everything in my life :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick Lacey
No More Waiting
Countless days passed and I just waited
As my dream of us keeps getting more and more faded
I can't let this happen; no, not this time
The mountain is in front of me and I'm ready to climb
Up to the peak where I left my heart
And then the time will come for us to start
To start the spark that will ignite
The flames will be magnificent, and the light so bright.