Nick Perritt Poems
- Little River Float me now ocean kiss A tear romance raining ...
- Shibulba Shibulba opens her tired eyes Her light becomes my ...
- Varáeldur Close your eyes See the light Dark light on ...
- Xanthius In Xanthius sat Little Smoke A lucid dreamers' ...
- Flying Under Water Flying under water Swimming in the ...
- Sometimes Anarchist Cease this power trip, this soul ...
- Confuzzlement Overwhelming sense of enlightenment Filling ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick Perritt
Float me now ocean kiss
A tear romance raining caress,
Creation lips smeared art eclipse
Invoke my severed soul as mist.
Loves melting brook collect us
Distil our echoed voice,
Tear shattered sky protect us
Drown sorrows sleepless void.
Flow gently little river
Flow soft sweet torrent love,
Your mist wings sing
Cloud undressed hymns,
Between the earth and sky we swim,
And though we part
Our spirit hearts,
Together sewn with sea and stars,
Shall flow as one within.