Nicole Hanes Poems
- 'Nightmares' Dreams are good Nightmares are scary many, ...
- 'Picture On The Wall' A Picture is worth a thousand words of...
- 'Sole Of My Heart' The traction on the sole of my shoe, ...
- 'Footsteps Like Pain' Over one hundred footsteps, Taking ...
- 'My Garden' Oh how, oh how, Does your garden grow? You ...
I have three brothers and one sister. I try to help my older sister who has two kids, lose weight. I try to help others and tell my testemony when i feel down. Im a fifteen year old seeking happiness, and I dont know what to do. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Hanes
'Footsteps Like Pain'
Over one hundred footsteps,
Taking over like pain
when they leave many footsteps,
Behind you they'll fade,
ever so gently
so, so, slowly
Kind of like how, when somebodys in pain,
So overwelming that,
you take so much
pride in hurt,
that you dont even realize
To give a care,
about anybody but yourself
Just like the footprints
It slowly fades
while its passing by,
you die inside
Feels like a long time when you discover
it's only been a few hours
you start to ...