Nicole Naude Poems
- Things Have Changed A Lot I fell on my knees, hands over my ...
- Just Some Random Poem Like a song in my head Or a story I've...
- How Great Is Our God There's this girl I met We've talked, ...
- Im So Over This You every morning You every night Your in...
- My Loved One I want to thank you For being so true You ...
Well I'm now 16 years old turning 17..I? ? v? * writing my own poems and to just enjoy my life. I believe in Jesus Christ and I have a lot of family and friends. I have brown hair, my eyes are kind-off difficult to describe but here it goes.. The left side are like divided in 2 the left side of the divided are like 75% brown and the rest of the left eye depends on my mood is either blue or green ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Naude
Things Have Changed A Lot
I fell on my knees, hands over my head I'm thinking what else could go wrong
As I'm listenig to this song
My tears are streaming down my cheeks like a waterfal
I wanted it all
When were talking every night its like a battlefield
Where I have no shield.
I'm feeling weak
Some nights I wished you would just leave me and get it over and done with
But now I have to learn to dry my own tears
I have to face all of my fears
I need to be strong
And move on
I have regrets and mistakes
But I have what it takes
I'm only human, I will make the wrong ...