nicole rassbach Poems
- Peace Love And War peace without war is love war with love ...
- Sea Secrets as waves crash and smash the creatures tumble ...
- Save Me take a look in the mirror all i see as you near is ...
- Two Of A Kind my tears are red they go unsaid unseen as ...
- Be Here With Me if we can't be together i want to sleep ...
- Shoulda Said i shoulda aruged less agreed for the best been...
- My Mind i woke with a start the pounding in my heart the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Peace Love And War
peace without war is love
war with love is peace
love without peace is war
can we noy speak
of the way love
is war and
war is love
without war we would not need peace
so the three cannot
exists without eachother
just like life
love-is friends and family
war-is emiems and foes
peace-is within yourself
people think peace and love
but without war there can not be thee
for thee is all three