nidal habash Poems
- Trump When the loud trumpet lies And the slithering mist ...
- Destined To Rise When the Drunken shadows echo my demise I ...
- Gangsta Lullabies Your only Twenty One. Under the Searing ...
- My Tears My Tears reborn. Sadness weaved in the fabric of ...
- My Doubts-Break Up Poem A Letter to Erica: How can I ...
- Gifts Of Sorrow-Break Up Poem My Last Letter to Erica: ...
- I Am I am the carpenter of my own thoughts, And a doctor to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nidal habash
I am the carpenter of my own thoughts,
And a doctor to my own heart.
I am the priest of my own soul,
And a healer when life takes a toll.
I am the captain of my own sail,
And a general watching my own trail.
I am the mother delivering my own pains,
And a father earning my own disdain.
I am the painter of my own destiny,
And a writer to this book of blasphemy.
I am the shepherd of my own fate,
And a lonely wolf passing life's final gate.