Nikhil chandak Poems
- My Childhood I remember the day When I was just five, ...
- My Love I MISS U A LOT, I CARE FOR U STILL, I WANT TO BE...
- A Lovely Dream Down below the clear sky Somewhere I sleep ...
- My Lonely Days My lonely days is back again, And this time ...
- Just For You I was a boy lonely but nice, Waiting life to ...
- Mother A girl is not just a girl, A daughter, a wife and ...
- Why Not We? The day is passing like a wind, And we stand ...
It is nick. a 20 year boy doing engineering in computer science.Just trying to explore and expose world in my poems. And sincerely trying to find a poem in oneself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nikhil chandak
I remember the day
When I was just five,
Everything seems good and nice.
Full of time to play and waste,
And were so energetic that need no rest.
Silly reasons enough to make eye tear fall,
But amazed that even the mistake were appreciated by all.
But now, I am no more five,
I am no more young,
Life seems totally different from what I had learned.
Life is now just a profit or lost,
Even relations are maintained just to fulfill the cause.
Everyone runs for the money that can buy the sweetest honey,
But no sweeter than the days that have passed, ...