Nisha K. Janine
Nisha K. Janine Poems
- A Bug And Her Pug There was a little ladybug Cuddling up, ...
- Can'T I? How can I open my eyes? When I know you won't be ...
- Human Nature When did I forget to walk tall? Hold my head ...
- Aperitif Drowning in intoxicant, soaking up my downward ...
- You Changed The Ending Look at me My smile is more then ...
- Where I Fit My heart breaks It aches for you once i was so...
- How Dare You! Dragging these concreat blocks through life, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nisha K. Janine
A Bug And Her Pug
There was a little ladybug
Cuddling up, snug with her pug
Happy as a fiddle
Confused with riddle
What could you recommend?
A conundrum too hard to comprehend
Contemplating till morn
Whilst they ate the popped corn
That little ladybug
And her fluffy friend
Were so perplexed
With their limbs in the air
"Oh Fruit Flies what's nexts! "