nishant agrawal Poems
- Travesty Of God's Dream.. Nonchalant fingers and a dithering ...
- Black And White absent red perplexed me, still scratching my ...
- Half Summer Half Winter Part1[The ...
- Hiccups Of Two Day Dreamers Just if we could make castles out...
- Hourglass sliding slipping swerving and scrolling. living on...
- A Half Shared Bliss Of Penance... ......Reaching ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nishant agrawal
Travesty Of God's Dream..
Nonchalant fingers and a dithering cannon,
Ready to fire an inglorious desire,
A mermaid sitting so morbid,
She can't cry or she won't,
A metropolitan fad not to whine,
But a laugh smeared in coy, a murky sunshine,
There goes the burning tail of a fairy tale,
And a frizzling fireball in blizzards veil,
Impatient to fulfill the wraths of a craven master,
Gothiac whistle and world's quickest game was over,
Her blood denying to splurge into the realm of bleachers,
And red draped bombshells, passing adieu
As it eloping to a far far land,