Nitijita Mishra Poems
- A Poet In Making Trying hard to place the words In the right...
- I Wonder... I wonder what love is where does it reside In ...
- Would You? Walking in the street I watch my ...
- Never.. You can never know The pain I am going through You ...
- My Heart My heart has become a black box, Having a mass of ...
- Black & White Watching the setting sun.. Drooling over the ...
- Oh! Lord Nothing in this world.. Is so PURE like your ...
I am a software engineer in a reputed company of India.
Poetry is my love from childhood.I just love to read poems which carry emotions with them. I used to write poems in my regional language but now I am trying my hands on English poetry also.
Hoping that I'll be able to pull it off :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Poet In Making
Trying hard to place the words
In the right places
I want to be a poet..
Among the world of many new faces..
All day I read many poems
The agonies and pains and joys
Designed carefully together
To catch hold of the eyes..
I compare my poems with theirs
Then frustrated I say..
Mine are not poems..
They are just feelings
& nothing more! !