Subrat Pradhan Poems
- Love, Unseen Mother feeds her baby with her milk Soldier ...
- Love, The Dive In And Out Falling in love Is like diving ...
- Love And Desire I have never told- You were no dear to ...
- Love Me Not Love me not When so many fanatics are all ...
- Love Apple The apple was yet to be red Yet some tasted ...
- Love: When I Touch You (Radha-... Every time whenever I had ...
- Love: You In The Water Of Yamu... I had seen you in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Subrat Pradhan
Mother feeds her baby with her milk
Soldier gives away his life for his countrymen
Father earns money for his family
Flower is plucked to be offered to God
One forsakes one's love for another
The sun gives away all its energy
The moon shine in the sky defining beauty
The tree bears fruit every year
The flower emits its aroma as a duty
The cloud carries water from the far away sea
The seasons come one after another
Everybody is busy in putting nails in coffin
Alas! very few understands the love unseen.