nody matome Poems
- Who Am I? I’m rewriting my story here What you see is not ...
- Disappointed Every time when I try to connect with you Every...
- Life About Life: A Way To Heal... Life is something else it ...
- Life About Life A Way To Heali... Life is something else it ...
- I Need Or Seek Money can't buy happiness That's what they ...
- Don’t Lose Your Identity Sins can make you lose focus to ...
- Go For Bright Walk as you step in a new world Walk as you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''FOCUSING ON SOMEONE'S SUCCESS IS A WASTE OF TIME INSTEAD YOU SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON REBUILDING YOURS''STAY FOCUS
Comments about nody matome
Who Am I?
I’m rewriting my story here
What you see is not who I am
This smile is not who I am
I’m who I’m within my heart
This character you see physically is not who I am
I’m not what you think I am
I’m who I am spiritually and within
The way I dress aint me
It may be physically appearance
But I’m not me neither does my self
I must first know who I am
People will always take me as an employee
Not the employer
People will take me as a bicycle not a bike
You may see the waterfall under my eyes
But aint mean I’m crying