Noel Tupan Poems
- When We Grow Old I always ponder, about the coming years, ...
- I Will Go Home (A Tribute To F... I will go home now, ...
- The Lost Nature Have I told you about yesterday? , of the ...
- The Soccer Game The deafening sound of applause, the ...
- The Power Of Nature (Global Wa... At times, there’s ...
- If I Can If I can fly, I will take you to the highest ...
- The Tranquil Sea Leisurely passing below the horizon, The ...
Noel Tupan was born in Iloilo, Philippines. He was fond of reading poetry books when he was in high school and started to seriously write short poems when he was in college. Started his poetry blog (in blogspot) in 2007. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Always think of the best for yourself and your fellow, and achieve it in the most possible way without deceiving anybody, and rise not at the expense of somebody.''Be righteous.
''Never waste time,Don't waste your life.
Gain more knowledge,
Gain more experience,
Take a lot of enjoyment,
Life is yours; make it worthwhile.''
''Shame is the man who has no ambition,Never stop on dreaming.
For he'll bequeath nothing to his children.
Shame is the man who dreams of nothing,
For he'll take the path of shameful fame.''
''Words can make us grow if we know how to use it right, or can bring us down if success gobbles our wisdom.''Let us be conscious and sensitive with the words that we speak.
Comments about Noel Tupan
When We Grow Old
I always ponder,
about the coming years,
and our life ahead.
Would you still be the same,
like the way you used to be?
Would you still hold my hand,
when we cross the street?
Would you still touch my hair,
even when it becomes grey or it’s all gone?
Sometimes my heart fears,
that tomorrow you might forget,
the things we used to do,
for old age might take away,
and ruin your memory.
But I also have fears,
that it’s me who would forget,
everything we used to do,
Or I may not be able to carry out,
because of physical ...