NoName Unidentified Poems
- Gone I followed your trail of tears only to find, a ...
- Nevermore Nevermore shall I say your name, nevermore shall ...
- Savior The breeze was swift, and very warm It made me ...
- Tell Me... Tell me what's new, tell me what's old, tell ...
- Whisper Somewhere near, somewhere close, I hear you ...
- Sissy Her name is sissy, but not by right. She protects and ...
- Linger When our eyes first met, I fell into a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about NoName Unidentified
When our eyes first met,
I fell into a trance.
You would hold me and say,
'You're beautiful'. When my heart
raced, your heart sank.
The words that I thought were
graceful and smooth, now burnt and,
made my skin turn blue.
You rejected me and turned to another,
my tears would fall on a stormy night.
Only because, I know, no one can see me cry.
Now my heart lingers, on what I did wrong
because not knowing make my life,
seem so long.
I felt so dull without you beside me,
and my heart wrenched in the side of me
No love, ...