Obegi Oyori Poems
- My Little Bird Brilliant little bird so sweet, I love the ...
- They Killed Me I watched them As they gathered around the ...
- I Love Life I love life, For the unrest and pain it showers...
- Love Unreturned
- Thank You Abigael You held my hand, When I was near the ...
- The Unspoken I looked at her She looked at me. I lowered my...
- A Love Letter Dear I love you- With all my heart Is it a ...
A Statistics student at Karatina University more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I yearn to reach the end of the tunnel because I hear there's light, but if there won't be light I'll be glad I carried my own light with me.''Poetry
''If you're always in trouble you become a philosopher; if you're happy you become a comedian. That's why we have many philosophers than comedians.''Life
''Life is one word that has many meanings each depending on time and the situation you're in.''Life
''When you need something desperately, don't hold on; press hard and go for it.''motivation
One challenge of life is stretching. We stretch to reach our goals in life, we maintain our relationships, we stretch to improve our grades and we stretch to make tomorrow better, but we never get en...Life
Comments about Obegi Oyori
My Little Bird
Brilliant little bird so sweet,
I love the way you sing to me,
Resplendent, vivid and bold are your feathers,
Delightful is your soft sweet voice.
Beautiful beak so pleasing,
Ideal companion you are to me,
Refined I feel when near you,
Desirable character you possess.
Breathtaking is your style,
Ispiring are your words to me,
Ravishing when you flap your wings,
Dalingest to me than all birds alive.
Bewitching is your chirp,
Impeccably pretty and royal,
Readily there for me always,