Odile Frascogna Poems
- Asylum They said the wound had been opened up too often You ...
- Respite Run to the edge of the world As fast as legs will ...
- Little Red And Handsome Whisper Goodbye, there's no you in ...
- Johnny Got His Gun Return to what is yours Cast aside all ...
- All That Glitters Is Not Gold I'm not a lost cause Just a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Odile Frascogna
They said the wound had been opened up too often
You can only carve so many times
Until the innards unravel, like claret ribbons.
Don't embrace what you can't claim
The touch will draw blood and the scars won't fade
It will hurt to feel but the numbness is fatal
There are no limits for a house with no lights left on.
Committed to the asylum
They'll spend days banging heads against walls
To the tune of the haunted song that echoes through the hall
Step right up, there's no story to tell
Just a chemical imbalance, a birth affliction
Crazy like all the ...