Ogwo David Emenike
Ogwo David Emenike Poems
- Victoria Acerta O weak survivor O broken warrior O weeping...
- Friendship Friendship, a bond so sweet, like honey From the ...
- Reminisce I remember waking up with ...
- The Seeker Like the astrologers I stare at the ...
- Down, But Not Beaten I may be down now Wallowing in mud of ...
Sage, Essayist, Motivator, Poet and Writer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ogwo David Emenike
Like the astrologers
I stare at the skies
Ignoring the flies
And I wonder
The same thing that made them ponder
The same now makes me wander
I may look like a wanderer
But I'm a seeker
Seeking and searching
Trying to find reason
Prying to satisfy my curiosity
So as to better my city
Then I realized that it cannot be fully fathomed
Though not disappointed
Yet not contented
I'll continue to seek
In that hidden mine
I'll someday find mine
And bring back to concrete