Okami Kamikaze Poems
- Eternal Silence Silence Silence when we are walking, ...
- Charcoal Night On a charcoal night the owl calls. On a ...
- Darkest Dawn Sunlight fading Stars shine Wind ...
- Oklahoma Proud I'm from Oklahoma I wear cowgirl boots I ...
- Darkness Of Our Race Darkness wraps around me Binding my ...
- Vampire Darkness in every corner Deep inside my mind And ...
- Silver Moon Oh silver moon My lonely heart cries Up to ...
My first inspiration to even try to write was when I first read Poe's The Raven. His words moved me to write and since I was no good at stories, poetry seemed like my only hope. I hope to inspire other as others have inspired me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Okami Kamikaze
Silence when we are walking,
Silence when we think,
Silence is what fills us all,
With a binding eternal link.
Silence in the little children,
Silence in the adults,
Silence wrapping around us all,
Silence pulsing in the walls.
Silence fills this hollow world,
Silence is the choice we make,
Silence is the death of this all,
Silence is our fate.