Oleg Vorobyov Poems
- The Dog's Loving Eyes The eyeballs' jet, nielloed ...
- Fool's Gold In searching for some valuables untold Your find...
- Articles Of Faith One's heart with faith must outpour to ...
- Dolphins And Bees Ay, dolphins and bees - We owe them ...
- Why Dream? 1 Once we wake up, exuviate Our raucous dreams ...
- All Things Are Founded On Love... All things are founded on ...
- Man Vs. Life When balancing a grass blade on a finger It ...
Currently employed as a lecturer at Dpt. of Philology, Eurasian National University. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Oleg Vorobyov
The Dog's Loving Eyes
The eyeballs' jet, nielloed depths
With shining glint of vital life within,
With trust-reposing and faithfullest abandon.
They gaze at you serenely,
The dog's resting its muzzle in your human hands.
What can I find there when plunging in the depths? -
Innumerable ages of pristine and brutal strife;
Pursuits of savagery in desolate terrains;
Lupine persistence, perseverance and grit, -
And now dogged love for bipeds as I am.
What bonds, concatenation and rapport
Has made me a true apple of its eyes?
I've never met a truer brother-in-arms,