Oleg Vorobyov Poems
- The Dog's Loving Eyes The eyeballs' jet, nielloed ...
- Why Dream? -new- 1 Once we wake up, exuviate Our raucous dreams ...
- Articles Of Faith One's heart with faith must outpour to ...
- Dolphins And Bees Ay, dolphins and bees - We owe them ...
- All Things Are Founded On Love... All things are founded on ...
- Man Vs. Life When balancing a grass blade on a finger It ...
- I Can't Help Seeing Things: I can't help seeing things: The...
Born in Qustanai region in North-Western Qazaqstan.
Moved to the then city of Thselinograd in 1974.
Finshed school there in 1987. Enlisted for the Soviet Army.
Worked as a loader at Agricultural Machinery factory.
Applied, trained and graduated from Eurasian National University in Astana qualifying as a teacher of English and Kazakh languages in 2000. Currently employed as a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Oleg Vorobyov
The Dog's Loving Eyes
The eyeballs' jet, nielloed depths
With shining glint of vital life within,
With trust-reposing and faithfullest abandon.
They gaze at you serenely,
The dog's resting its muzzle in your human hands.
What can I find there when plunging in the depths? -
Innumerable ages of pristine and brutal strife;
Pursuits of savagery in desolate terrains;
Lupine persistence, perseverance and grit, -
And now dogged love for bipeds as I am.
What bonds, concatenation and rapport
Has made me a true apple of its eyes?
I've never met a truer brother-in-arms,