Oliver. Lyles Poems
- *aum. It lies present beyond the trees Past the ...
- Middle Tale Of A Sun There is a stir to the ...
- November 5th Adventures are as adventures do Off into the ...
- Kis To catch a glimpse of the light that dances ...
- Sun Dance Ditty Aii the bonnie blooms, sweet summers rain' n ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Oliver. Lyles
It lies present
beyond the trees
Past the seas
Within the breeze.
A place without face
Only souls to embrace
To leave without trace.
Time to time
In my mind.
Is it the same,
Can happiness and sadness be the same?
Do I remember the place from where I came
A sky of halls no framawork echo calls.
Tossed up wind wound in bellows
Spirit, veils of silk and lace
Openness not empty
Nothingness yet plenty
Myriad beauty accent through aeon and century.
Is it sensible are you a thinker
Is this ...