Olivia Teaylor Poems
- Good-Bye My Love You told me that you loved me and that I was...
- Your Voice The stuff your voice does to me. Oh, how it gives...
- Fall, Oh How I Love Fall! Golden, brown, and red leaves, ...
- Thankful? I should be thankful, shouldn't I? Well, I try to...
- I Hear Voices, Do I Listen Or ... Voices, there are so many ...
- What A Best Friend Is Suppose ... It is not normal when you...
- His Happiness From My Sadness I finally opened myself up to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olivia Teaylor
His Happiness From My Sadness
I finally opened myself up to someone,
Who I thought was ultra-mega special,
But unfortunately was nothing but a liar.
He told me he would never hurt me,
So why would he make me cry
And then just turn a blind eye?
It makes no sense,
Especially being I gave him my everything
While he gave nothing but pain.
I suffered as he rejoiced.
I listened, while he told me how he never cared.
I cried, while he laughed at the fact that I actually cared.
I dreamed of him while he dreamed of her.
I watched him while he fell at her feet
And I ...