oloko Oyindamola Poems
- I Deserve To Be Happy I had expected it all along I knew i ...
- Don'T Forget Yourself While trying to be generous to ...
- Letter To The 'Lates' Am writting this letter With all the ...
- Not Promising Only providence knows what tommorow holds Only...
- Priceless Jewel Everyone ones to here when they ...
- Maybe We Can Die Death! ! ! We might think its never ...
- Always In My Thought As ever Woke up this morning Alone ...
My Name is Mazeedat Oyindamola Oloko, Hails from Ogun-state Nigeria, , An undergraduate, Studying Accounting.Actually writting poemis just an inspiration, talent and hobby. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about oloko Oyindamola
I Deserve To Be Happy
I had expected it all along
I knew i was going
to be at the receiving end again
So many question running to my mind
And i ask myself uncountable times
Do i deserve this? ? ? ?
We live in such a world
That many want to be with us
But the one we choose to be with
Gives up on us like we nothing
I stood all alone
Staring at the space for so long
I wasn't sure of anything again
But i was so sure of something
'This aren't going to repeat itself again'
Am going to stand firm to myself
Am not going to force anyone into my world
Am not going to ...