oloko Oyindamola Poems
- Priceless Jewel Everyone ones to here when they ...
- I Deserve To Be Happy I had expected it all along I knew i ...
- Don'T Forget Yourself While trying to be generous to ...
- Letter To The 'Lates' Am writting this letter With all the ...
- Not Promising Only providence knows what tommorow holds Only...
- Maybe We Can Die Death! ! ! We might think its never ...
- Always In My Thought As ever Woke up this morning Alone ...
My Name is Mazeedat Oyindamola Oloko, Hails from Ogun-state Nigeria, , An undergraduate, Studying Accounting.Actually writting poemis just an inspiration, talent and hobby. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about oloko Oyindamola
Everyone ones to here when they speak
Descent in there ways of life
Very delegent when they talk
Dothings the right way
Even if they are the onlyone
Theystandfor the truth!
They never depend on anyone
Even if it means working day and night
They are'nt arrogant
They dont depend on wordly affair
They make friend with anyone worth it
They respect themselve wherever they are
They hold on to their pride and dignity
They know it means a lot
They arent bothered about beauty
They face what they have to do
They only look up to providence
They are so ...