Olumide Sowemimo Poems
- The Pink Rose As the morning dew departs The Petals of the ...
- Life Like a game of cards; The hand that is dealt you ...
- The Sparkle Twinkly like the stars, high above the skies; ...
- My Angel Descending from the firmament Unlike the falling ...
- Near To the farthest end of the Earth, Where no man had ...
- The Wind Like a Chaff, dry and scaly, Blown from North to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olumide Sowemimo
To the farthest end of the Earth,
Where no man had ever sojourned,
Across the widest Desert,
Hotter than the Furnace
The widest Ocean,
In the realm of Abyss,
The highest mountain,
High above the eagle's nest,
Yet I find Her not.
Alas, all through my sojourn,
She had always being.
Near, Nearer than my breathe,
She encompasses me with her fragrance.
Near, Nearer than my heartbeat, ...