Oluwaseun Ogunbiyi Poems
- An Expostulation And Reply: A ...
- My Still Friend Several times I've come to see The white ...
- The Lost Ones Amidst their struggle still to ...
- A Birthday Prayer And ye to thee the lord bestow His grace ...
- The Goat Within the clustered blocks of harbour Lies the ...
- Mocking Miss Bright Dear Sun, Where art thy feats at ...
- Victims Of Circumstance And whilst beneath my endless ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Oluwaseun Ogunbiyi
An Expostulation And Reply: A Damsel, My Mind And Me
Fret not; oh child from beauty
For nature only bears its duty
Speak the words thine heart desire
And tap from grace nature does acquire
Oh but her sight murders my strength
Her sheath is of gold and hence my relent
Better I'd calm and buried in me
Than speak and turn a buzzing bee
But for how long will thy feet restrain
And bear for thyself an endless pain
Bother not thy feeble mind
But speak the words thy mouth doth find
And though my feet be heavily shaken
If nature'd be fair to my risk thus taken
Let every soul be bold inspite;