Oluwatomiwo Akinyemi Poems
- The Lost Space Like a disappearing act I stumbled in this ...
- Bleeding Hearts (For The Charl...
- The Mind Of A Confused Lover The lady before me Waltzes ...
- In Memoriam She came like a breath of air Made her impacts
- The Silent Grave I am treated as though am a ...
- The Same Old Cry Male and female Boys and girls Tall and...
- A Rhetoric Of The Heart i met a dame On a maine Waltz ...
he is a graduate of English and literary studies. a poet, motivational speaker and blogger. hope you have fun reading my work. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Oluwatomiwo Akinyemi
Bleeding Hearts (For The Charleston Nine)
today the sun seem not to shine
for some reasons the heart seem to bleed
we wonder where all the smiles departed
a promise of wonders
the day betrayed
nine woke on this day
with smiles in their heart
their joy limitless
with much promise and verve
they approached their day
the sun bright and gloomy
to the feet of the maker all went
in his presence they dwelt
unaware it will soon become dark and moody
until a descendant from hell swooped in
cutting short nine fragile hearts
opening doors of hurts for the world alike