OMOYAJOWO OLAOLUWA Poems
- The Warring Of Ours And Theirs The only constant thing ...
- An Unusual Rest I have as well ask my soul and others ...
- The Silent Heart Crawling towards me, I felt it was of no ...
- Ancient Path Ancient path, thou are mighty Ancient people ...
- Liberty And Freedom Who is a man in the face of frustration? ...
- Forceful Parts No longer at ease, Nija as a whole Aliens ...
- 2010 You close a decade indeed you are wreckage You laid ...
Omoyajowo Olaoluwa was born into the family of Omoyajowos' in the early 90s. He attended st Mary's primary school Ode-Ekiti and later attended Federal Government College Ikole Ekiti and he graduated in 2009. He is presently a student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, studying English Education. He loves reading and writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about OMOYAJOWO OLAOLUWA
The Warring Of Ours And Theirs
The only constant thing change: they say
war is also constant: don't you war
For war is a change. eminent
I keep on warring day and night
Warring against evil; warring against soul stealers
For our government war against assylum dwellers
Men that kill men without passion: happy within
Wickedness against flesh and blood
Blood like an ever flow fountain
Descends to the lower path of the earth
Troublers are never troubled
But an eye watches the miss happenings among men
For war is inside and outside
For we cloth with weapons; well packed and ...